CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Over it!

I am eating worse than I ever was before I started "dieting". I don't think restricting myself works. I have eaten more junk the past couple weeks than I have the past month. The only thing I'm good at is limiting my soft drink intake. I'm still working out and losing weight, but it can't be an obsession. Sooo, no more posts about food...unless it's an awesome recipe that I need to share.

In other news, do you like my new layout? Is it hard to read? I chose it because the site where I got the code from had it titled with my name. (even if you don't comment much, I'd really appreciate your thoughts on this)

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's a lot to take in, but it's cute!

Evie; aka Momma said...

it is cute but also it is very hard to read.

Unknown said...

Yep, deprivation diets never work out. I was getting nervous for you when you kept posting about 100 calorie snack packs and turkey sandwiches. Those can only satisfy you for so long. Portion control and staying active is key! You can eat what you want and not deprive yourself as long as you stay active and don't go overboard!

As far as the background goes, I love the colors, but it is a tad bit hard to read.

Unknown said...

I'll say this from experience...don't be so hard on yourself with the "dieting". Reality is you're not dieting, you're just opting for better eating habits, and breaking bad habits is hard! So, if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try again...and so on. :) OH! And DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER! Some times when you "feel" hungry, you're really dehydrated.

Myndee said...

Thanks guys. I changed it. The new one is *almost* as cute but much easier to read. :)

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Love it!!