CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

First night out: FAIL

Sooooo, I'm typing from my cell phone. I'm at the Celine Dion concert...alone. Well, I'm kind of alone. I came here with my 2 sisters in law. our seats were at the VERY top of the arena. I mean the very very top. On our way up the 20 million steps, I started feeling nervous. by the time we reached our seats, I was on my way to a full blown panic attack. at least I think that's what it was, I've never had one of those before. While I don't plan on skydiving, I've never been scared of heights. EVER. I have no idea why I am now. Is it my age? The baby? I mean, it was so irrational...I wasn't even scared of falling. I was just freaked out being up there. I was even scared to walk down the stairs. My SIL (sister in law) had to walk down in front of me, and I held onto the railing for dear life. Now, here I am alone, albeit with better seats than SILs. ha! But its no fun being...sing with me and Celine..."all by myself". The show itself has been more entertaining than I expected though. okay, its either over or intermission now. either way, I guess I should be done typing.

No comments: