CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Caffine high??

I hardly ever have any caffine, and when I do, it's a sip of coke here and there or some chocolate. Today, however, I had a coke AND an excedrin for this awful headache I had. There was nothing else I could take. Now, my headache is gone and my mind is running a thousand miles a minute. I thought typing a blog would be good exercise for my brain, and maybe it will slow down when I'm done. If you ever need to take a typing test, have a red bull or something before, I'm typing MUCH faster than normal...I am, however, hitting backspace a lot to correct spelling mistakes. I remember typing in high school, you couldn't use backspace. I did okay, but quite often I'd print out papers thatl ooked likke this.. Haha. Yep, this is definitely a caffine high. I hope I don't crash when I'm home spending time with K. That would suck. It would be ideal if I would "come down" after she's asleep and I get a bath. I'm so embarrassed. I'm wearing a hoodie (a ski cap, whatever you call them) today becuase I fell asleep early last night and woke up late this morning, sooooooo, I didn't get to wash my hair!! Good thing it's somewhat cold outside. The weather here is crazy. Snowing one day, in the 70s less than a week later. Aaaaaaaaaand, I think I'm calmer now. My heartrate seems to be back to a normal level, and my typing has slowed down dramatically. Okay, then. I guess I'm done here. :)

No comments: