CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Well, Hello

Who's going to read this? Who cares. I'm just bored out of my mind today, and decided this would help pass the time. Sometimes, I have things to say...today, not so much. I'll just "introduce" myself to the online world. I'm Myndee. I'm 27...wait, 28 years old. Currently, my husband, Luis and I are expecting our first child. I work for a university and love what I do. Luis and I both enjoy photography, but he'll be making it a full time job soon. For me, it will be a "paid hobby".

Our life is pretty simple and boring..though we do have our drama filled days. I'll save those for another time though.

This pregnancy has been rather difficult on my body. I am grateful to be pregnant. My first pregnancy ended in a loss, so trust me, I'm extremely thankful for every day I spend with this child. However, it has been hard. I will be complaining about things from time to time, but I'm always thankful and blessed to be pregnant.

Okay, enough for now.

No comments: