CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Saturday night

It's Saturday night, and I'm home alone. My husband had to go help out a friend with a broken down car. I'm happy he's such a great guy and willing to lend a hand, but I'm really tired. I can't sleep now though. So, here I am again. Not much to say. I haven't really gotten into a groove with this blogging thing yet. Sooooo, here's a list of random facts about me:
I only chew 1/2 pieces of gum at a time.
I get a fever before I get on a plane (no idea why).
I believe in Jesus with my whole heart.
My best friend (aside from Luis) lives in North Carolina.
I can fight with Escrima sticks.
I don't have a "style" of dress...I just wear what I like; sometimes it's preppy, trendy, bummy, cute...it all depends on my mood.
I am the middle child.
I love Havarti cheese and Kashi crackers.
I watch Sabrina, the teenage witch.
I lose sunglasses all the time.

The end. :)

No comments: