CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

99 Days to go!

I am in shock. According to my pregnancy tickers, there are allegedly 99 days until we meet our little one. I cannot believe this day is here. I never thought I'd be "this" pregnant. It's a wonderful, scary feeling. With each passing day, I love this child more and more. Everything I've endured to get to this point is well worth it. I will be checking on my ticker on thenest.com throughout the day, amazed that under MY name it says: 99 days to go. That's all. Just had to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wondering if you're doing this blogging thing correctly? Well, that's the cool thing of it all! There's no right or wrong way to do it. It's your way - because it's your blog.

Here's a blog to check out - it happens to be one of my favorite and I comment on it pretty frequently. Check it out!

http://www.tysonandjulia.com/blog/index.php