CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Revisiting weight loss

I posted my weight on here a while ago, in an attempt to motivate myself to lose. Well, that didn't work, haha. A month or so later, I joined weight watchers. After almost 2 months, with a 2-3 week break in the middle, I am now 8 pounds lighter and 1 (almost 2) pants sizes smaller! I'm chuckling because I'm munching on chocolate cookies as I type. That's the beauty of weight watchers- you don't have to give up everything you love. I could go on and on about how awesome weight watchers is- but they don't pay me, haha. I will say, if you are looking to lose weight, eat healthier while still enjoying cookies now and then, give weight watchers a shot! :)

2 comments:

Olivia said...

How expensive is weight watchers? I'm one of those people who cannot look at food as fuel, I love food... I could not give up all my sweets!

Alex Landry said...

i've thought about going back to WW. I did it a while back and actually was doing very good. I have no idea what to do with myself now adays. lol